Saturday, May 2, 2015

Mobile Alabama (pronounced Mow Beale)

Well this was fun. A lovely city that we would have loved more time in, but just down the way a little is New Orleans.
The view from our 17th floor when we arrived.

Sunrise - thank goodness I had closed the curtains before I went to sleep

A bit blurry, but you might be able to make out the barge on the river.

Unique telephone at the Renaissance Riverside

Ooooow! The view when the elevator doors open - into the elevator 

As we departed town this morning we drove along Chucrch Street to view some of the older buildings.














These were mostly the little ones.


2 comments:

  1. Didn't realise I had missed so much, haven't been on blog for a few days and I've just sat here for 30 minutes catching up. Thanks for the variety of photos - even gets my husband looking! I think you should make Bev stand at the front of the next group photo, she always seems to be tucked in the back somewhere - and I know she LOVES having her photo taken! lol sorry Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you ladies are having a wonderful time. I've enjoyed reading about your adventures. Hurry back!

    ReplyDelete